Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Come Let Us Adore Him

>> Saturday, December 9, 2017

Good morning!

Today I have two Nativity cards for you today.  This first card uses DRS stamp: 
Adore Him 246F and a die from Cottage Cutz.  
the base for this easel card is a Curved Square die from Spellbinders and the silver filigree die is also from Spellbinders.
The point is stopped at the metallic silver bow to keep the card open.




I have also used dies from Spellbinders and poinsettia and star die from Memory box.
Another version using Nativity Ornament 526K



Hope you enjoy these cards!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

3 comments:

Shelia said...

Wow Robin, these are such beautiful & elegant cards! I love them all. My fav would have to be the easel one. That's a gorgeous die, especially with the gold paper.

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these are amazing! The first one is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have seen and your other two are beautiful. Some awesome dies and images and details - wow!!!!!!

Karin said...

Get out! These are just spectacular! I love the gorgeous die on the first card and the coloring on the stamps on the next ones are just out of this world! I love the poinsettia frames and the red really makes the images pop! Beautiful :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP