Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Love Bug

>> Saturday, January 13, 2018

Welcome!

If you have a love bug in your life, DRS Designs now has the perfect stamps to make them a Valentine's Day card!




I started my card by stamping the Love Bug on a scrap of card stock.  I colored, trimmed, shaded and layered it on black.  Next I used the Splatter Background on red paper and added 2 embossed strips of black paper for the top and bottom.  I stamped the bottom of a white piece of card stock with our new Love Bug Hug greeting and layered everything on a folded red card.

Thanks for stopping by
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, I really like the splatter bg - so perfect for this great love bug image. Super cute Valentine!!!

Shelia said...

Cute card, Sue. I like the splatter background. It's perfect for the ladybug!

Robin Clendenning said...

Awww, what a cute ladybug!! I love the red and black card and SHE is so cute!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Sue! Love your chubby love bug & the splatter bg on the red is the perfect match.

Karin said...

How sweet! That little lady is just darling and I love the embossing you added. I love the clean look of the red, white and black color combo too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP