Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bee Happy

>> Saturday, April 21, 2018

Welcome!

I'm thinking if we all wish reaalllly hard we just might actually see some spring weather soon.  I was totally thinking about spring as I made my card for today, so I've done my part :)





I started my card by stamping our Daisy Bloom and Bitsy Bee on separate pieces of white card stock using black ink, coloring and fussy cutting them.   Once my grey layer was cut to size, I added a strip of black card stock and stamped our Spring Bee Happy Greeting above and below.  Before mounting the daisy I added a yellow flower brad to the center and added a little curve to the petals using an embossing stylus.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Sue

6 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Sue! Love your lavender shaded daisy & CAS design. I'd be happy if it just decided it wa going to be spring for more that a day or two. It's in the 60's today, but Mon we had a bit of snow & a lot of sleet.Crazy, crazy weather.

Shelia said...

Pretty card, Sue. That daisy really pops off the card, great dimension on it. I'm hoping for Spring too. We woke up to snow twice this past week!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the blue flower in the center of the black band, that looks so perfect! Beautiful card Sue!

nwilliams6 said...

Fun pop of Spring on this card, Sue. I love that you made the flower the main focus and it is so pretty. Great Spring card. I am hoping it comes before Summer as it is my fave season. Hugz

Karin said...

Super sweet spring time card! I love the center on that big daisy and the cheerful bee is a long time favorite stamp of mine! Adorable Sue :)

Samantha said...

What a sweet card, Sue! Love the dimension of your flower and the color is my fave.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP